Monday, February 28, 2022

Common Art - VR Sprint 4

This sprint, I mainly focused on the model for the player's left hand, since it's the only asset in the game we had not created at this point.  I started out making a new model that was just based on the VR mannequin hand, then tried just replacing the palm section, then realized I could just edit the mannequin model since it is pretty similar to Samus's.  I made UVs and a basic texture based on Samus's Gravity Suit, which is the version of her we are portraying.  It was hard to find good references, since there are several designs of Samus, and even more concept art, so I was working off blurry screenshots from the game for this particular design...



No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Art Summer Project 3 - Week 3.5

We only had a few days since the last turn-in to perfect this project, but I've definitely made some changes.  I wasn't happy with h...