Thursday, August 4, 2022

3D Art Summer Project 3 - Week 3.5

We only had a few days since the last turn-in to perfect this project, but I've definitely made some changes.  I wasn't happy with how the window glass looked, so I created a new material and decided to blockmesh a basic subway platform outside.  I also found and modified a particle system for dust, worked a bit more on post-processing and atmosphere, and added more dirt decals.

Week 1: modular kit blocked out, setup and first lighting pass in UE, plan trim sheets

Week 2: finish modeling/game-res, first pass of materials, 2nd lighting pass, finalize layout

Week 3: finalize materials, first surfacing/decals pass, 3rd lighting pass


Week 3.5: finish surfacing/decals, final lighting pass, fix any remaining issues



No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Art Summer Project 3 - Week 3.5

We only had a few days since the last turn-in to perfect this project, but I've definitely made some changes.  I wasn't happy with h...